Mental Health Support Group
- Meets every 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm in Room Praise 102
- email Scott & Donna Bass for more information
This support group offers a safe, non-threatening atmosphere of Christian love where caregivers of the mentally ill, and their loved ones, come to share their experiences, receive support, learn more about mental illness, and pray.
- Tuesdays, January 15 through April 9, 6:30 pm-8pm in Room Grace 319
- email Fawn Reed for more information
This special seminar and support group is for people grieving the loss of someone close. The group is facilitated by people who understand the grieving experience and who want to offer comfort and encouragement. Each GriefShare session includes a video seminar featuring top experts on grief and recovery subjects, along with real-life stories of people who have experienced loss. Small group discussion and interaction with others who have experienced a recent loss is also a part of the GriefShare sessions. This support group is offered for 13 consecutive sessions two times per year.
Beauty From Ashes Support Group
- Wednesdays for 12-week sessions starting January 23 through April 24 from 6:30-8:30 pm
- email Elsie Sabang for more information
This is a support group that offers hope and healing from God’s Word for those who have been, or are now being, abused. The two-hour class is broken up into two parts: a Bible study regarding abuse, and then a support group setting. The women are survivors on their way to becoming overcomers through Jesus Christ. Confidentiality is enforced!
For more information about any of our support groups listed above, contact the church office at 658-6394 or by email.