Our Children’s Ministry Goal
- Give a solid foundation in Christ and spiritual truths
- Equip them to live in God’s truth and love
- Prepare them to live out the Great Commission
Our Vision Statement
FBCUC Children’s ministry is a place where kids can discover Jesus and biblical truths in a fun, safe environment. Children are encouraged and taught by the example of a devoted team of servant leaders, dedicated to serving Jesus Christ in their own lives. We are committing to partner with parents in cultivating a strong lasting relationship with Jesus, and out of this relationship, to fulfill our mission to make disciples to reach the world for Christ.
- 9:30am – 10:30am (all ages)
- 11:00am – 12:00am (3rd – 5th grades)
- 11:00am – 12:00am – First Kids/Wee Worship (4 years old – 2nd grade)
6:30pm – 8:00pm
- AWANA – 3 years of age – 12th grade
- ROYAL AMBASSADORS (RA) – 1st – 5th grade boys
- GIRLS IN ACTION (GA) – 1st – 5th grade girls
6:30pm – 7:30pm
- MISSION FRIENDS – 2 years of age – Kinder
Sunday Evening Schedule:
5:00 pm – 6:15 pm
Kidz Praise! – for children ages 3 years old through 5th grade. (September thru April)
For more information about our children’s ministry, contact the church office at 658-6394 or by email.
Lots of other fun and exciting programs and ministries await your children of all ages through out the year. Come Join Us!!!!!