Bridge Weekend 2023
A free event for all incoming 6th graders. The goal of Bridge Weekend is to help 5th graders transition into FBCUC Students full of games, food, and God moments.
The deadline to register is August 16, 2023.
Signed ups after August 6 may not received a Bridge Weekend Shirt.
- When: August 18-19, 2023
- Where: First Baptist Church of Universal City
- Drop off: Friday, August 18 at 6:30 pm
- Pick up: Saturday, August 19 at 1:00 pm
- What to bring:
Sleeping bag/blanket and pillow.
Clothes for the event.
Toiletries (toothbrush and toothpaste, soap, towel, etc.
– Will there be food? Of course! We’ll have dinner on Friday night to which parents and students are invited. We will provide breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
– Can I bring snacks? Absolutely. We encourage you to bring individually packed snacks to share with the group.
– Can I know what the schedule will be like for the night? For sure. Here is the schedule for the event:
– 6:30 pm Check-in/Dinner with Parents and students.
– 7:15 pm Games, Worship & Session 1
– 8:15 pm Small Groups 1
– 9:00 pm Fun Activity
– 10:00 pm Head to the Host Homes
– 11:00 pm Lights out
– 8:30 am Breakfast at Host Homes
– 9:15 am Session 2
– 10:15 am Small Groups 2
– 11:00 am Rec Games
– 12:00 am Lunch
– 1:00 am Dismissal / Pick up at REC Center