Youth Girls Lock-in 2020
Welcome to our first ALL GIRLS lock-in for girls in 6th-12th grade at First Baptist. We will be discussing identity and who we are in Christ and how to have a strong foundation in Christ. Join us for a night full of games, worship, and fellowship. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns for this night. We are looking forward to this night.
- When: November 13-14, 2020
- Where: First Baptist Church of Universal City
- Drop off: Friday, November 13th at 7:00 pm
- Pick up: Saturday, November 14th at 7:00 am
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag/blanket and pillow.
- Toiletries (toothbrush and toothpaste, soap, towel, etc.
– Will there be food? Of course! We’ll have pizza for dinner, and even a midnight breakfast!
– Can I bring snacks? Absolutely. We encourage you to bring individually packed snacks to share with the group.
–What Covid-19 precautions will be taken? We ask that the girls wear their masks during the event, with the exception of eating or during physical activities. For the sleeping situation, girls will be vastly spaced out throughout the middle school youth room. Hand-sanitizer will be available at all times.
– What topics will be covered during this event? It is so tempting for us to wrap up our identity in things of this world: sports, the amount of social media fame we receive, relationships, and so much more. The main point we want to remind our girls is that their identity is found in Christ. We want to challenge our girls to refocus where their identify lies and to discover how to have a strong foundation in Christ.
– Can I know what the schedule will be like for the night? For sure. Here is the schedule for the event:
- 7:00 Check-in/Dinner (Pizza!)
- 7:15 Ground Rules / Mission of Event
- 7:40 Games, Worship & Teaching
- 8:45 Break into Small Groups
- 9:15 Game Time
- 12:00 MIDNIGHT BREAKFAST
- 1:00 Lights Out
- 6:30 Wake Up
- 7:00 Dismissal / Pick up
Contact Leah Reed at (210)-488-8557 for any questions