Youth Girls Lock-in
When: November 5-6th
Where: First Baptist Church of Universal City
Drop off: Friday, November 5th at 7pm (playground entrance)
Pick up: Saturday, November 6th 7am (playground entrance)
Welcome to our ALL GIRLS lock-in for girls 6th-12th at First Baptist! This year we will be focusing on equipping our girls with life advice, spiritual wisdom, and life-skills they can carry with them throughout their lives. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns for this event. We are looking forward to this night!
What to bring:
– Sleeping bag/blanket and pillow.
– Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
Will there be food?
– Of course! We’ll have pizza for dinner and a midnight breakfast!
Can I bring snacks?
What Covid-19 precautions will be taken?
– We will not require masks to be worn. However, if your daughter has had a fever within 24 hours of the event, has not been feeling well, or has shown possible Covid-19 symptoms- we ask that she not risk exposing others by staying home and resting up.
– Hand-sanitizer will be available at all times.
What topics will be covered during this event?
– This year we will be focusing on the theme: “What I Wish Someone Would Have Told Me…” As I (Leah) am continuing to learn and grow in adulthood, there are things I wish I could go back and tell my younger self to better prepare myself for the future. Though I cannot time travel to teach my younger self such things, I deeply desire to help equip the girls of our ministry with truth, wisdom, and life skills they can carry with them throughout their lives. Not only will our girls be presented with life advice and spiritual encouragement, they will also have a chance to learn a few helpful life-skills with fun, hands-on activities!
7:00 Check-in / Dinner (Pizza!)
7:15 Ground Rules / Mission of Event
7:30 Games / Worship
8:15 Small Groups
8:35 Life-Skills Activities
10:00 Game Time
12:00 MIDNIGHT BREAKFAST
1:00 Lights Out
6:30 Wake Up
7:00 Dismissal / Pick up