High School Mission Trip 2021
We are so excited to partner with Bounce Student Disaster Recovery Mission trip in Waco, TX happening on Jun 21-25, 2021. This is an intense mission trip where students will SERVE, SHARE, and GROW. BOUNCE Student Disaster Recovery offers students the opportunity to assist communities in their efforts to BOUNCE back from devastation after a disaster has struck. Participants engage in disaster recovery projects, times of worship, and reflection designed to help them encounter and respond to God.
Frequently Asked Questions :
WHAT DOES THE REGISTRATION COST?
Registration for the mission trip is $175. This amount encompasses everything the student needs for the mission trip.
WHAT ABOUT COVID-19?
We are continuing to plan for the future but we will be ready and flexible to pivot. We will keep consistent communication about what restrictions and guidelines will be in place for the event. If the event is canceled due to COVID 19, you will receive a 100% refund. We are planning on contingency plans if we feel it’s unsafe to attend the event.
WHAT DOES THE MISSION TRIP SCHEDULE LOOKS LIKE?
WHAT DOES MY STUDENT NEEDS TO BRING FOR THE MISSION TRIP?
We encourage all students to bring:
- – Bible
- – Journal and pen
- – Twin size bedding or sleeping bag and pillow,
- – Reusable water bottle
- – Toiletries (towel, washcloth, shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, brush, toothbrush, toothpaste)
- – Medications
- – Sunscreen
- – Cap
- – Insect bug repellant
- – Bring clothes for each day
- – At least 2 outfits you don’t mind getting paint on
- – Closed toe shoes must be worn at all outreaches
- – Pants/Jeans are required at Homeless outreaches, leggings are not considered pants
- – Shorts are allowed, but they must be at fingertip length
- – If we think your shorts are too short, we will ask you to change
- – Bring a pair of modest pajamas
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- – Immodest clothing (V-necks, short shorts, see-through pants, or spaghetti straps)
- – Valuables (We recommend you leave anything of great value at home)
WHERE THE ARE STUDENTS STAYING?
WHAT SANITARY PRECAUTION WILL YOU BE TAKING AT THE MISSION TRIP?
WHO IS BOUNCE MINISTRIES?
DO YOU OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS?