Generate Camp Registration
We are so excited to attend Generate camp at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in Belton, TX happening on June 7-11, 2021. You will have an opportunity to register multiple students under this registration. Please make sure that the email used for the registration is spelled correctly, as we will mainly communicate through email about details pertaining Camp Generate.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT DOES THE REGISTRATION COSTS?
- Early Bird rate will be $289 until January 30, then the price will jump to $319. The deposit to lock in the early bird rate and secure your student’s spot will be $50.
WHAT ARE THE CAMP DATES?
- June 7th-11th, 2021.
WHAT ABOUT COVID-19?
- We are continuing to plan for the future but we will be ready and flexible to pivot. We will keep consistent communication about what restrictions and guidelines will be in place for the event. If the event is canceled due to COVID 19, you will receive a 100% refund.
WHAT IS GENERATE ALL ABOUT?
- Generate Camp is a strategic and intentional experience where the name of Jesus is lifted up, where the Gospel is proclaimed through the preaching and studying of the Word, and where students are encouraged to take the next step in their faith journey while being challenged to be a person of global impact in the Kingdom of God.
WHAT ARE THE AGE GROUPS FOR STUDENTS ATTENDING GENERATE?
- GENERATE Summer camp is for students that are 6th-12th grade
DO YOU OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS OR A PAYMENT PLAN?
- Yes! We understand that not everyone can afford the cost of camp. There is an early bird price until January 31st, 2021. You are also able to make payments toward the camp when registering your student. We don’t want anyone to be turned away from an experience at camp because of finances, we offer half or full scholarships, make sure to fill out a form below prior to registering to camp. Our team will contact you about the details fo the scholarship
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO DO BEFORE CAMP AFTER REGISTRATION?
- Yes, ALL participants MUST have the following waiver and release form completed and turned into FBCUC Students by June 2nd, 2021.
WHAT DOES MY CAMPER NEEDS TO BRING?
- – Bible
- – Modest Clothing for 5 days
- – Activewear for recreation
- – Bed linens for a twin-sized bed and a pillow
- – Towel and washcloths
- – Personal Hygiene items and medications
- – Sunscreen
DOES MY STUDENT NEEDS EXTRA MONEY?
- Yes… maybe… no…! This is totally up to you. There will be resources, merch, and camp products available throughout the week at camp, plus opportunities to get snacks during camp. We recommend not send more than $50 with your student as we are not responsible for lost or stolen money.
WILL I GET TO MEET MY CAMPER’S COUNSELOR?
- Yes! We will host a Summer Camp Parent Meeting on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 6:30 pm in the Middle School space, located on the 3rd floor of the Truth Building of First Baptist Church of Universal City. Please bring your student with you so that they can meet the other campers in their group and their counselor.
WHAT IS FBCUC STUDENT CANCELATION POLICY?
- If the event is canceled, due to COVID 19, you will receive a 100% refund. If the student registration is canceled for any other reason, see below.
- All Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable If you elected to pay your student’s camp deposit or tuition amount via a credit or debit card, you have authorized First Baptist Church of Universal City to initiate debit entries from your checking, savings, or credit account in the amount and time frame specified. Please understand for each non-sufficient or returned payment that you will be charged a $25 fee.
- Cancellations before May 1, 2021 will result in a refund of paid camp fees minus the non-refundable, non-transferable deposit. Cancellations between May 1, 2021 and May 31, 2021 will result in a refund of only 50% of the paid camp cost minus the non-refundable, non-transferable deposit. After May 31, 2020, all cancellations will result in forfeiture of the full camp fee unless accompanied by a written physician’s recommendation. If there is a written physician’s recommendation, the cancellation will result in a full refund minus the non-refundable, non-transferable deposit. Refunds will be credited to the card originally charged. No-shows for a scheduled camp will result in forfeiture of the full camp fee. Cancellations must be requested in writing or emailed to one of the following:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- First Baptist Church of Universal City
- Attn: Students/Terri Torres
- 1401 Pat Booker Rd
- Universal City, TX 78148