A free event for all incoming 6th graders. The goal of Bridge Weekend is to help 5th graders transition into FBCUC Students full of games, food, and God moments.
The deadline to register is August 18th, 2021
- When: August 20th-21st, 2021
- Where: First Baptist Church of Universal City
- Event Start: Friday, August 20th at 6:30 pm
- Pick up: Saturday, August 21st at 2:00 pm
- What to bring:
Sleeping bag/blanket and pillow.
Clothes for the event.
Toiletries (toothbrush and toothpaste, soap, towel, etc.
– Will there be food? Of course! We’ll have dinner on Friday night to which parents and students are invited. We will provide breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
– Can I bring snacks? Absolutely. We encourage you to bring individually packed snacks to share with the group.
– Can I know what the schedule will be like for the night? For sure. Here is the schedule for the event:
– 6:30 pm Check-in/Dinner with Parents and students.
– 7:15 pm Games, Worship & Session 1
– 8:15 pm Small Groups 1
– 9:00 pm Fun Activity
– 10:00 pm Head to the Host Homes
– 11:00 pm Lights out
– 8:30 am Breakfast at FBC
– 9:15 am Session 2
– 10:15 am Small Groups 2
– 11:00 am Rec Games
– 12:00 am Lunch
– 1:00 am Free time at REC center.
– 2:00 pm Dismissal / Pick up at REC Center