Thank you for stopping by at our Children's Ministry page. We strive to carry out our churches mission to Love Up! Love In! Love Out!
Our Children's Ministry Goal
- Give a solid foundation in Christ and spiritual truths
- Equip them to live in God's truth and love
- Prepare them to live out the Great Commission
Our Vision Statement
FBCUC Children's ministry is a place where kids can discover Jesus and biblical truths in a fun, safe environment. Children are encouraged and taught by the example of a devoted team of servant leaders, dedicated to serving Jesus Christ in their own lives. We are committing to partner with parents in cultivating a strong lasting relationship with Jesus, and out of this relationship, to fulfill our mission to make disciples to reach the world for Christ.
Sunday School Schedule:
- 8:30am – 9:30am
- 9:45am – 10:45am (3rd – 5th grades)
- 9:45am – 10:45am – First Kids/Wee Worship (4 years old - 2nd grade)
- 11:00am – 12:00pm
First Kids/Wee Worship
Each week our children ages 4 years old to 2nd grade enjoy a worship service designed just for them! Held during our 9:45 service, Wee Worship and First Kids Worship allows our little ones to praise God with children their age.
Sunday Evening Schedule: 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
Kidz Praise! – for children ages 3 years old through 5th grade.
Wednesday Schedule: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- AWANA – 3 years of age – 12th grade
- ROYAL AMBASSADORS (RA) – 1st – 5th grade boys
- GIRLS IN ACTION (GA) – 1st – 5th grade girls
- MISSION FRIENDS – 2 years of age – Kinder
For more information about our children's ministry, contact the church office at 658-6394 or by email.
Lots of other fun and exciting programs and ministries await your children of all ages through out the year. Come Join Us!!!!!
Follow us on Facebook
Volunteer Opportunities - Registration Form
First Kid's - Registration Form